Unlike some other debt advisors, we do not work in conjunction with lenders. We are committed to fighting unfair loans, many of which are not enforceable. Typical problems are:
- Hidden commissions, paid to someone without your knowledge
- Worthless payment protection insurance, that may have been mis-sold
- Breaches of the Consumer Credit Act
- Someone else benefiting from the loan
- Problems caused by a broker
- Unfair loans
All of these factors can mean all or part of a loan should be written off.
We are the leading team in the country to challenge these loans. More information
We have recently been able to get the following loans written off:
Mr Traynor - Sainsburys - £13,000
Mr Simon Haywood - First Credit - Over £8,000
Mr Michael Stanway - Black Horse Finance - £5,000
Mrs Glenys Bell - Shenley Finance Ltd - Over £35,000
If you believe your loan could be unenforceable please contact us.